Check out this podcast from The Parent Cue on different seasons of fatherhood.
Click here to listen.
Fatherhood looks differently as your kids enter and exit different phases of their lives, but one thing remains true through it all: Fatherhood presents a unique opportunity to speak life daily into your kids. Jeff, a father of two, Jon, a father of two, and Carlos, a father of three are all in different phases of fatherhood, and together, the three discuss:
- How to encourage your kids to involve themselves in the right circles and how you can control the things you can and encourage your kids through the situations beyond your control (6:14)
- How to model friendships for your kids through purposeful interactions and being comfortable with your kids confiding in someone other than you (12:32)
- How to be intentional with the time you have together (15:01)
- What it’s like to grow up with a parent in ministry and the various opportunities for growth (19:55)
- How to navigate your kids’ faith through tension-filled times (25:00)